[Dovecot] limiting number of login attempts from same ip

Fri Jun 10 14:01:22 EEST 2011

On 2011-06-10 6:06 AM, Duane Hill wrote:
> Someone else suggested using fail2ban which is good. I have sshguard
> set up myself.

He already said he didn't want to use Fail2ban - not sure why though,
since it protects many other services at the same time, does exactly
what he wants to do, and is quite easy to setup...

Jurgen - I personally would suggest you reconsider using Fail2ban...

It really is easy to setup, and like I said, you can protect all your
other services with it too (ssh, ftp, etc)...

--

Best regards,

Charles