[Dovecot] problem with dovecot and sieve

Javier japi76 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 19:24:16 EEST 2011

Maybe it is useful to know, that vacation does the same thing, an
error in the logs but the response arrives to the sender.

Log file also show some error with waitpid()

Jun 16 13:18:27 mailstore5 dovecot: lmtp(8460, xxxx at xxxxxxx.com):
Error: waitpid() failed: No child processes
Jun 16 13:18:27 mailstore5 dovecot: lmtp(8460, xxxxxx at xxxxxx.com):
Error: +F/dFJQm+k0MIQAAmtbU9A: sieve:
msgid=<BANLkTin7b5ucfhZmZfqpuuP4TyGwyo9cAg at mail.gmail.com>: failed to
send vacation response to <xxxxxx at gmail.com> (refer to server log for