[Dovecot] problem with dovecot and sieve

Javier japi76 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 18:01:15 EEST 2011

Hi

We've been using dovecot with great success so far. We are trying to
add sieve support for our users.
We enabled managesieve and users can define rules from the webmail
(roundcube) with sieverules plugin for roundcube.

Everything goes ok, but here's a problem I couldn't figure yet.

When I define a redirect rule, the mail is forwarded but a local copy
is stored too. Weird thing is that the logs say redirecting failed but
the mail gets forwarded. Let me show you some of this (personal data
masked):

# cat .dovecot.sieve
## Generated by Roundcube Webmail SieveRules Plugin ##
# rule:[teste]
if anyof (true)
{
	redirect "xxxxx at xxxxxxxxx";
}

And the log from the user's sieve log

sieve: info: started log at Jun 15 18:05:49.