[Dovecot] LIST-EXTENDED support?

fusionstream fusionstream at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 03:55:58 EEST 2011

Hi there.

Can I check if LIST-EXTENDED refers to RFC 6154
(http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6154), rfc for special use mailboxes.

I'd like to specify a designated folder as \Spam and etc. Googling
"dovecot list-extended" and "dovecot special use" suggests that dovecot
supports this feature (via patch logs and 1 bug report for Mozilla
Thunderbird which suggests that dovecot supports this).

However when trying to test this feature via thunderbird, it would seem
to suggest that it is not currently possible. (Moving folders that
Thunderbird has created forces thunderbird to recreate said folder in
it's original location)

# dovecot --version
1.2.17

Any help/pointers appreciated.