[Dovecot] Dovecot 2.0.13 problem with LMTP

Innocenzi, Cinzia cinzia.innocenzi at hp.com
Mon Jun 27 15:36:44 EEST 2011

Hi Simone,

no, I don't think the problem is related to a firewall or to some limit exceeded because mails get stuck while others are being delivered at the same time. The only log I have is dovecot's log file. There's nothing on messages log file.

I checked all open fd's of all dovecot processes. Each process has max 50 open fd's. We've got a soft/hard limit of 1024 fd's.

Is there anything else I can check? Is there any other dovecot parameter that I can enable so that I can send you a more detailed debug output?

CINZIA INNOCENZI
Technical Consulting
HP Enterprise Services
Telephone +39 06.6542.5758
Email cinzia.innocenzi at hp.com
Via Achille Campanile, 85 / Rome, Italy  00143