[Dovecot] Virtual Servers

Patrick Domack patrickdk at patrickdk.com
Tue Jun 28 00:51:54 EEST 2011

I wouldn't worry about *duplicate cache* as far as disk goes at all.

This duplicate cache is only going to benifit your vm, if the host
machine has enough left over ram. If the host machine doesn't have
enough ram, there won't be any cache to worry about. I think this also
only applies when using a file based drive, where if you use a raw
partition it doesn't get cached, cause the vfs is bypassed.