[Dovecot] Dotlock dovecot-uidlist errors / NFS / High Load

list at airstreamcomm.net list at airstreamcomm.net
Thu Mar 24 18:20:16 EET 2011

Timo & friends,

We have not posted in a long time regarding this issue, but I wanted to
update everyone that it was indeed an NTP issue.  We have since put
together stratum 2 servers on physical hardware (as opposed to virtual
machines) which now act as the source for our cluster of dovecot machines
and everything is working flawlessly.  I just wanted to give my thanks to
everyone that helped us trouble shoot this issue and show my gratitude for
such a great community!

Michael