[Dovecot] migrating to dovecot

Alexandre Chapellon a.chapellon at horoa.net
Wed Mar 30 10:51:57 EEST 2011

Le mardi 29 mars 2011 à 19:04 -0400, Jim Lawson a écrit :
> Does the proprietary solution allow IMAP access?  If so, I would use
> imapsync.

Thanks for answers.

Not all the accounts have IMAP enabled, but I guess I could setup some
master account with IMAP enabled or even enable IMAP for all users to
proceed with migration.

But will imapsync keep trac of UIDs so users won't have have duplicated
messages or re-download them if they use POP3?
Will it preserve flags of messages so read or deleted messages do not
appear as new messages?

regards.

--
horoa: la voie est libre