[Dovecot] Problem with sieve after upgrade to 2.0

Tom Wright tom-dovecot at tomonica.net
Wed May 11 15:41:34 EEST 2011

From: "Timo Sirainen" tss at iki.fi
> What parameters are you giving to deliver? What does it log with
> mail_debug=yes?

Thanks, that pointed me in the right direction and it's now fixed. I changed /etc/exim4/conf.d/transport/20_dovecot as follows:

- command = /usr/lib/dovecot/deliver
+ command = /usr/lib/dovecot/deliver -e -k -f "$sender_address" -a "$original_local_part@$original_domain"
+ use_shell
+ environment = USER=$local_part@$domain