[Dovecot] Shared mailboxes and acl

Juan C. Blanco jcblanco at fi.upm.es
Sat May 7 19:32:49 EEST 2011

Hello, I've finally upgrade to dovecot 2.0.12 and I'm doing some test
with shared mailboxes and acl.

I've read http://wiki2.dovecot.org/SharedMailboxes/Shared and changed
the dovecot config as recommended, I'm using Horde/IMP as imap_acl client

Seems that the acl files in user mailbox where updated correctly.

I've defined also a shared mailbox dictionary and if I've understood
right from the wiki page this file is supposed to be also updated with
the imap_acl commands,  is this right?

In my case this file is never updated, I don't know if this file must
have any special format or is a simple text file.

Any help will be appreciated
Regards
Juan C. Blanco