[Dovecot] seting acl for master user?

oni-neko at gmx.net oni-neko at gmx.net
Thu Nov 24 09:10:27 EET 2011

thank you very much for the reply, it works now, after i removed all the acl-stuff. =)

i don't really know why it didn't work directly after i set up the master user (but before trying around with acls), but hey, I'm not complaning that it's working now =)

thanks again and sorry for the late re =)

bye
sil

-------- Original-Nachricht --------