[Dovecot] MUAs creating different "Sent" folders

Robert Schetterer robert at schetterer.org
Wed Nov 30 11:05:26 EET 2011

Am 30.11.2011 09:56, schrieb Patrick Ben Koetter:
> * Robert Schetterer <robert at schetterer.org>:

>>> What helps this == Was hilft es?
>>>
>>> TB has it on the CR list.
>>> Apple has their own X-LIST feature together with google.
>>
>> cool, *g left another hundred clients
>>
>> however  having this widly solved would be a dream
>> why i did take so long for it.........., its a Problem since years
>
> Yes, it is a problem, but having a standard doesn't solve it and open source
> software is not a guarant to have it implemented either, unless you contribute
> the code yourself or get to sponsor someone to do it.
>
> BTW: We'd contribute € 500 if Timo implemented RFC 6154 in Dovecot 2.1.

very cool !!!!,

as an add on idea, if it would be possible to identificate
unfixed clients on the fly and doing some action on it, it might be
a solution to allow imap at fixed clients only , others have to use pop3
then, not a solution everywhere but it could be implemented in some
places ( i.e mine *g )

--
Best Regards

MfG Robert Schetterer