[Dovecot] modules directory

Johannes Berg johannes at sipsolutions.net
Thu Nov 24 15:11:06 EET 2011

Hi!

I'm a little confused with how plugin loading works in dovecot 2, I
can't seem to make it load from $(moduledir)/imap/. Is that intended to
work? Just a configuration issue?

Reason I ask is that I ported my antispam plugin (I know there's a fork,
but I still like mine better) to dovecot 2 and the default "make
install" no longer loads properly with just "mail_plugins = antispam".

So is $(moduledir)/imap/ no longer used? I also notice acl/imap_acl now,
but I still see subdirectories for at least auth.

Should I install into just $(moduledir)/ now?

johannes