[Dovecot] To query two SQL tables for user verification over LMTP, should I use (a) two separate lookups? or (b) just one lookup with a boolean query?

Patrick Domack patrickdk at patrickdk.com
Wed Oct 12 06:05:23 EEST 2011

I'm totally confused by your authenticated as valid part, lmtp doesn't
authenticate anything.

How do you let postfix know about valid recipients, I don't really
care about authenticated ones, just valid ones, and if you do that at
lmtp time, postfix has already received the email, and therefor it
would bounce if lmtp says it's not a valid recipient.

Quoting jake0534 at airpost.net: