[Dovecot] Bug tracker

Wed Apr 11 13:20:47 EEST 2012

On 2012-04-11 2:26 AM, Timo Sirainen <tss at iki.fi> wrote:
> Notifications about new bugs won't go to the mailing list (most
> likely it was created due to a recent mailing list post).

I actually would like to see these, and I imagine I'm not alone...

If you'd prefer they don't go to the users list, maybe create a new
'notifications' (or maybe even a -dev) list that anyone could subscribe
to to see these?

> So, any suggestions for what software could do these things? I think
> Request Tracker has those features, but it's not really the
> nicest/prettiest thing.

+1 to Redmine. I only used it for a short time, but I liked it, and the
fact that you can integrate it with git or mercurial is a big plus. Yes,
it is a full blown bug tracker, but if, in the future, you add more
developers (maybe you get some angel funding), you already have a full
blown bug tracker in place, including the extras it comes with.

--

Best regards,

Charles