[Dovecot] Non-dovecot user looking for feedback

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Fri Dec 21 10:43:55 EET 2012

God, that's ancient data for Cyrus.  I should go update that.

Cyrus 2.4.17 fails a couple of edge cases (searching for "" and some complex list-extended cases where we're not iterating both the mailboxes and subscriptions databases concurrently correctly).  Cyrus git master only fails the list-extended.

In other words, don't believe every wiki you read on the internet!

Bron.

--
  Bron Gondwana
  brong at fastmail.fm