[Dovecot] Problem with Postfix + Dovecot + MySQL + Squirrelmail

Gustavo clube03 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 22:49:01 EET 2012

Ok,

I do some changes and now I can send mails but not recieve mail. On log I
get this message:

Feb 22 20:02:04 localhost dovecot: deliver(teste at clubedolimite.com.br):
Fatal: setgid(12(man)) failed with euid=150(vmail), gid=8(mail),
egid=8(mail): Operation not permitted (This binary should probably be
called with process group set to 12(man) instead of 8(mail))

Where is the problem now?

Thanks!

Gustavo - clube03 at gmail.com