[Dovecot] Providing shared folders with multiple backend servers

Phil Turmel philip at turmel.org
Mon Jan 9 15:50:49 EET 2012

On 01/09/2012 08:38 AM, Stan Hoeppner wrote:
> On 1/8/2012 3:07 PM, Sven Hartge wrote:

[...]

>> (Are my words making any sense? I got the feeling I'm writing German with
>> English words and nobody is really understanding anything ...)
>
> You're making perfect sense, and frankly, if not for the .de TLD in your
> email address, I'd have thought you were an American.  Your written
> English is probably better than mine, and it's my only language.  To be
> fair to the Brits, I speak/write American English.  ;)

Concur.  My American ear is also perfectly happy.

> I'm guessing no one else has interest in this thread, or maybe simply
> lost interest as the replies have been lengthy, and not wholly Dovecot
> related.  I accept some blame for that.

I've been following this thread with great interest, but no advice to offer.
The content is entirely appropriate, and appreciated.  Don't be embarrassed
by your enthusiasm, Stan.

Sven, a follow-up report when you have it all working as desired would also
be appreciated (and appropriate).

Thanks,

Phil