[Dovecot] maildir vs mdbox

Jean-Daniel Beaubien jd.beaubien at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 18:13:59 EET 2012

Wow, incredible response time :)

I have 1 more question which I forgot to put in the initial post.

Considering my use case (small number of accounts but alot of emails per
account, and I should add that they are mostly small emails, most under 5k,
alot under 30k) what mdbox setting would you recommend i start testing with
(mdbox_rotate_size and mdbox_rotate_interval).

-JD