[Dovecot] Howto add another disk storage

Kaya Saman kayasaman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 12:55:20 EEST 2012

On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 10:48 AM, J E Lyon
<role.Dovecot-Readers at jlassocs.com> wrote:
> On 5 Jul 2012, at 10:45, Kaya Saman wrote:
>
>> But then one must think, do I really want to switch OS?
>
> I heard a rumour that switching OS is sometimes harder than adding a mountpoint :)
>
> J.

It can be!

That's why I'm not even thinking of migrating the mission critical
stuff running on CentOS 5 to even CentOS 6 yet.

Am however, trying to do all clean installs on FreeBSD where I **can
** get away with it.

Ok this may sound incredibly sad so don't sue me for it, but for my
OpenSource work at home I have switched over from 15+ Linux servers
down to 1x FreeBSD system running Jails.

The statement about switching OS's was only a suggestion though with a
rear-door retreat open incase it failed :-)

Regards,

Kaya