[Dovecot] Howto add another disk storage

J E Lyon role.Dovecot-Readers at jlassocs.com
Thu Jul 5 13:01:32 EEST 2012

On 5 Jul 2012, at 10:55, Kaya Saman wrote:

> That's why I'm not even thinking of migrating the mission critical
> stuff running on CentOS 5 to even CentOS 6 yet.

I'm in an identical position there -- and in fact, I think it's time to get some virtualised hosting of CentOS 6 servers, once I decide on the choice of underlying solution . . feels like a minefield at this point in time . . I've been working with RedHat then RH & Fedora then CentOS since the 90s, but haven't any firsthand experience of installing & maintaining VMWare or anything like it. Exciting times :)

> Ok this may sound incredibly sad so don't sue me for it, but for my
> OpenSource work at home I have switched over from 15+ Linux servers
> down to 1x FreeBSD system running Jails.

Ah yes... see above :)

J.