[Dovecot] Howto add another disk storage

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Mon Jul 9 13:10:15 EEST 2012

what you do not understand is that a proper SAN is NOT
an complex setup, it is in many cases a simpler one
because you have TWO controllers, disks with DUAL channel
and a proper RAID level in ONE device

to built all this redundancy at your own is a much
complexer software-setup and you can be pretty sure
taht as long you are not dealing night and day with
storage/Failover-setups the people designing a
SAN have much more expierience what the are doing

--

Reindl Harald
the lounge interactive design GmbH

http://www.thelounge.net/signature.asc.what.htm