[Dovecot] Howto add another disk storage

Wojciech Puchar wojtek at wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl
Mon Jul 9 13:37:25 EEST 2012

> please stop this bullshit, especially OFF-LIST

Fortunately you do not decide about it.

> i do not sell them and i am not uneducated
>
>> The wording they use ("everyone do this", "because it is enterprise") just proves that most of them are people that
>> should not even touch a computer
>
> look in the mirror after your off-list explanations why

i am talking both about your off-list and on-list conversation in which
you prove all your "knowledge" is advert based.

Words like "mainstream", "enterprise", etc. are just marketing
words, and should not be used in technical discussion having no meaning. Using them
prooves lack of real knowledge, and that's what you exactly did.

Saying to me - a regular massive user of cheap ATA/SATA drive in
production since 14 years - that "nobody" use them in production is just
funny!

But OK - you at least plan disaster recovery. Rare event.
Your clients after paying huge money to get high complexity and low
performance, AT LEAST will not loose data.