[Dovecot] Howto add another disk storage

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Mon Jul 9 13:44:40 EEST 2012

Am 09.07.2012 12:37, schrieb Wojciech Puchar:
>> look in the mirror after your off-list explanations why
>
> i am talking both about your off-list and on-list conversation in which you prove all your "knowledge" is advert
> based.

you have no idea about my knowledge
impossible becaus i have no time to explain you only a little part

> Words like "mainstream", "enterprise", etc. are just marketing words, and should not be used in technical
> discussion having no meaning. Using them prooves lack of real knowledge, and that's what you exactly did.

how foolish can anybody be for such poor argumentation

> Saying to me - a regular massive user of cheap ATA/SATA drive in production since 14 years - that "nobody" use them
> in production is just funny!

luck is no base for a infrastructure your life depends

> But OK - you at least plan disaster recovery. Rare event. Your clients after paying huge money to get high
> complexity and low performance, AT LEAST will not loose data.

are you completly silly?

who let's you imagine that my clients pay "huge money" because SAN?

the level of complexity has not to interest any client
said that: "low performance" is bullshit
stop qulify things you do not know

as long our webservers are generating cms-contents in around 0.011 seconds
per request you are really not in the position to qualify anybodys
performance

as long as the following are your OFF-LIST answers you
better shut up here!

-------- Original-Nachricht --------