[Dovecot] Remove leading and trailing spaces from folder names?

Robert Schetterer robert at schetterer.org
Fri Jul 20 11:45:54 EEST 2012

Am 20.07.2012 09:48, schrieb Wojciech Puchar:
>> do you really think that he migrates to exchange
>> because he have fun with it?
> so? is it my problem that he works in company managed by an idiot?
>
> Why dovecot users have to provide free support for microsoft software,
> while microsoft are paid for their "products" thousands of dollars?
>
> Does it make sense?

Hi Wojciech,
this is a free world, so if anyone want to give help
why he shouldnt, of course its a little off topic in the dovecot list
talking to exchange, but at last ,it doesnt hurt anyone,
as long it gets no flood theme, anyway ,small knowings other
servers is always fine, we dont live in a dovecot postfix world
and gnu is no substitute for religion, the main goal of every tec mail
list is to solve tec problems.
At last ,i think pure M$ lovers arent booking this list that much
that you need to be afraid of them *g

--
Best Regards
MfG Robert Schetterer