[Dovecot] Remove leading and trailing spaces from folder names?

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Fri Jul 20 13:30:31 EEST 2012

On Fri, 20 Jul 2012 05:27:03 -0400
Charles Marcus articulated:

> >> so? is it my problem that he works in company managed by an idiot?
>
> > so why do you not simply shut ip at all?
>
> Reindl... PLEASE stop replying to this troll, you just make the
> problem worse - you're better off sending him to /dev/null like I
> (and many others) have already... but when *you* reply, you defeat my
> filters.

Charles, I totally agree. This TROLL should just be banned by Timo. I
wish he was banned from the FreeBSD* list(s) also. Apparently he is
nothing more than a small SOHO employee with no factual knowledge or
anything of value to contribute. I have filters in place to bounce his
mail; however, when someone replies to his garbage, as you stated, it
defeats the effectiveness of TCM (TROLL Counter Measures).

--
Jerry ♔