[Dovecot] Auto logging-out client

Nicolás nicolas at devels.es
Fri Jul 27 14:53:16 EEST 2012

El 26/07/2012 15:22, lists-dovecot escribió:

> [...]

Thanks for your responses!

I just tried configuring the submission port on postfix but the problem
persists even sending by port 587.

About what Harald said, I guess I initially missed the point of the
problem, it was just my conclusion because that error happens always
after the logout message appears, and SMTP authentication is set on my
client, so I deduced the problem had something to do with the logout
thing. The curious thing is it just happens with SMTP, not with
POP3/IMAP protocols.

Thanks again!

Nicolás