[Dovecot] Auto logging-out client

Nicolás nicolas at devels.es
Fri Jul 27 15:56:37 EEST 2012

El 27/07/2012 13:37, lists-dovecot escribió:

> [...]

Hi,

Yes, I've changed the config on the client too, but now I'm not 100%
sure it's working well. I've just configured a client with SMTP port
587, but the line in the log shows still be using port 25:

Jul 27 13:53:31 mail postfix/smtp[27598]: B16EF1008D0:
to=<postfixtries at gmail.com>, relay=*devels.es[91.215.158.237]:25*,
delay=0.7, delays=0.11/0.08/0.3/0.21, dsn=2.0.0, status=sent (250 OK
id=1Suk2y-0003P3-Tq)

Is that the correct behavior? Any additional ideas of why could this
problem be happening?

Thanks so much for your help!

Nicolás