[Dovecot] sieve vacation messages trouble

asier.cidon at externo.uam.es asier.cidon at externo.uam.es
Mon Jul 30 10:06:26 EEST 2012

FROM:mailman-bounces at dovecot.org
DATE:27. heinäkuuta 2012 16.58.35 UTC+3.00
TO:dovecot-owner at dovecot.org
SUBJECT:CONTENT FILTERED MESSAGE NOTIFICATION

The attached message matched the dovecot mailing list's content
filtering rules and was prevented from being forwarded on to the list
membership.  You are receiving the only remaining copy of the
discarded message.

FROM:Asier Cidon Periañez <asier.cidon at externo.uam.es>
DATE:27. heinäkuuta 2012 16.01.59 UTC+3.00
TO:dovecot at dovecot.org
SUBJECT:RE: [DOVECOT] SIEVE VACATION MESSAGES TROUBLE

Hi,

I have a problem when I define a  Filter SIEVE vacation with Horde, Qmail
and Dovecot.

When I sent the message vacation for domains external, the log of postfix
show <"<>"@mymachine>.

I am writing you because I saw the post
http://www.dovecot.org/list/dovecot/2009-June/040811.html

Can you explain me whqt is the solution?

Many Thanks.