[Dovecot] Problems since upgrading to 2.1.6 from 2.0.20

Trever L. Adams trever.adams at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 16:11:50 EEST 2012

On 06/07/2012 12:05 AM, Trever L. Adams wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> I saw the text about the change and needing to define an inbox namespace. Everything seems to work fine except doveadm. I get the following from a cronjob that has worked well for years now.
>
> doveadm(account at example.com): Error: Syncing mailbox TRASH failed: Mailbox doesn't exist: TRASH
> doveadm(account at example.com): Error: Syncing mailbox TRASH failed: Mailbox doesn't exist: TRASH
> doveadm(account at example.com): Error: Syncing mailbox TRASH failed: Mailbox doesn't exist: TRASH
>
> The cronjob is:
>
> 1 4 * * * doveadm expunge -A mailbox TRASH SAVEDBEFORE 30D
>

> What is the problem? I have tried to find documentation and do searches for others having the same problem. I do not know if I am just missing something or what.
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thank you,
> Trever

Sorry everyone. Trash was the right name. This used to work. The other
boxes I am seeing the problem on are created when used. I am sorry to
have sounded an alarm.

Trever
--
"Advise your legislators, when they make laws for larceny, burglary, or
any felony, to make the penalty applicable to work upon roads, public