[Dovecot] Problems since upgrading to 2.1.6 from 2.0.20

Trever L. Adams trever.adams at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 09:05:25 EEST 2012

Hello Everyone,

I saw the text about the change and needing to define an inbox namespace. Everything seems to work fine except doveadm. I get the following from a cronjob that has worked well for years now.

doveadm(account at example.com): Error: Syncing mailbox TRASH failed: Mailbox doesn't exist: TRASH
doveadm(account at example.com): Error: Syncing mailbox TRASH failed: Mailbox doesn't exist: TRASH
doveadm(account at example.com): Error: Syncing mailbox TRASH failed: Mailbox doesn't exist: TRASH

The cronjob is:

1 4 * * * doveadm expunge -A mailbox TRASH SAVEDBEFORE 30D

What is the problem? I have tried to find documentation and do searches for others having the same problem. I do not know if I am just missing something or what.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Trever