[Dovecot] Auth password problem

Branko Majic branko at majic.rs
Thu Jun 14 22:51:05 EEST 2012

On Thu, 14 Jun 2012 12:18:35 -0700 (PDT)
arleal <nairda91 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I forgot see the ldap log.
> In the ldap.log i cant see nothing about that user trying to login
> with user prueba.
>
> That autenticate good.
>
> root at mds:~# ldapwhoami -W -D uid=prueba,ou=Users,dc=royoleal,dc=com -H
> ldap://localhost/
> Enter LDAP Password:
> dn:uid=prueba,ou=Users,dc=royoleal,dc=com
>
> With telnet error of authentication.
Hm... Since you're using Dovecot, can you see Dovecot logging-in onto
the server and performing queries (for user information)? I'll probably
take another look at your config tomorrow (I've got Dovecot talking to
my LDAP on Squeeze, although a bit different configuration in my case).

--
Branko Majic
Jabber: branko at majic.rs
Please use only Free formats when sending attachments to me.

Бранко Мајић
Џабер: branko at majic.rs
Молим вас да додатке шаљете искључиво у слободним форматима.