[Dovecot] started with dovecot sieve

Wed Jun 27 11:45:14 EEST 2012

Am 2012-06-26 23:47, schrieb Daniel Parthey:
> Rolf wrote:
>> Jun 25 20:22:54 rolf14 dovecot: lda(rolf): Error:
>> setegid(privileged) failed: Operation not permitted
>
> Manual page "man 2 setegid" states that

Yes, thank you Daniel for pointing me to this subjects. Now I got a bit
a deeper understanding how a file gets executed.
My problem is that I do not exactly know from the error message who is
starting what by which effective group id and to what group id it tries
to switch. All guessing did not lead to a result.

I tried: postfix is starting deliver with the effective group id
"postfix" and wants to set the group id either to "mail" or to "rolf".
But no success.