[Dovecot] Customization of "Rejected" message.

Malloc Kilobyte malloc4k at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 19:44:01 EEST 2012

Helo,

I'm using Dovecot 2.1.1 with Postfix 2.3.3.
I've enabled the quota plugin, so that Dovecot LDA reject e-mails, when
user's mailbox is out of space.
By default, when mailbox is near quota, and someone tries to send huge
message, a reply is automatically send to the sender. It's being send from
postmaster named as Mail Delivery Subsystem. And here is my question: Is
there some way to customize that auto-reply, so that it is not only being
send to the sender but also to recipient gets some notice about failed
attempt ?

I've also noticed, that this reply has attachment, which is rejected
message, but it appears to be empty. Can I configure Dovecot to send back
whole rejected message ?

Regards
malloc4k