[Dovecot] Problem with sieve

Cedric Jeanneret cjeanneret at internux.ch
Tue Mar 20 12:00:21 EET 2012

On Tue, 20 Mar 2012 11:42:21 +0200
Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer at ngtech.co.il> wrote:

> On 20/03/2012 11:08, Cedric Jeanneret wrote:
> > I guess it may be easier if I paste my whole config in here:
> you didnt sent the virtual_transport file content.
> i will quote from the man pages of the transport:
> [quote]
>   user at domain transport:nexthop
>                Deliver mail for user at domain through transport to nexthop.
> [\quote]
> means you can specify specific transport such as maliman to specific user.
> but because you are using the virtual maps table\lookup you also must
> have a vaild ldap user with the same name for the list.
>
> Regards,
> Eliezer

Hello,

while trying to remove/add options to my postfix, this part is now working now - it uses dovecot for virtual users, and mailman for lists :).
Now that's good, I'll go back to sieve and ensure there's no missing configuration in dovecot.
I had to remove "virtual_transport" option, and remove an "@" in my transport map.

I'll come back on this thread if I still have problem with sieve.

Cheers,

C.