[Dovecot] dovecot-1.2.9: OK No messages copied

Attila Sipos Attila.Sipos at netcall.com
Mon Mar 26 18:30:24 EEST 2012

OK, clearly I am not experienced enough in IMAP to argue.  I am sure the imap-protocol people will tell me to get lost!

Thanks for your time.  If you could possibly tell me how to know if an IMAP "UID COPY" is successful, I would appreciate it.
Basically I'm moving a message from one folder to another.  I thought I could issue a COPY command, check for success, then delete the email from the source folder.

Regards
Attila