[Dovecot] BEWARE: This list is being harvested for leads

Thu May 17 17:56:50 EEST 2012

On 2012-05-17 10:20 AM, dovecot-20120517 at billmail.scconsult.com wrote:
> On 17 May 2012, at 9:46, Charles Marcus wrote:
>> Tim is working closely with Timo, and I'm sure got Timo's permission
>> to send that email to list subscribers.

> I subscribed to the Dovecot Users mailing list, not "Whatever spam
> Timo thinks is justifiable."

I'm about ready to add you to my PLONK file Bill.

That is ridiculous... if a formal announcement about a commercial
support company that has Timo's blessing isn't pertinent to participants
on the dovecot support list, then what is?

Just admit you made a silly mistake and move on...

--

Best regards,

Charles