[Dovecot] BEWARE: you might be supporting the lists owner!!

Sat May 19 13:47:08 EEST 2012

On 2012-05-18 10:18 PM, Tamsy <dovecot-list at mohtex.net> wrote:
> This thread has already evolved into an ideological conflict. Better to
> leave it now since every word, every further argument is just heating
> the atmosphere up and is scaring other users off the list…

Best just to PLONK Noel, as I did a long time ago...

But I totally agree, please, everyone, just let this thread die. It was
a ONE TIME thing, and Timo already admitted he didn't think it through.

Anyone who can't see the difference between this (non) event and what
real spammers do is just brain-dead.

--

Best regards,

Charles