[Dovecot] v2.1.7 released

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Tue May 29 22:38:49 EEST 2012

On Tue, 2012-05-29 at 15:31 -0400, Michescu Andrei wrote:

> Do you happen to have any updates on the progress of dsync redesign?

The code is in v2.2 hg tree now:
http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-2.2/rev/b2076acc3715

See the commit message for some of the missing things.

I'm hoping to get back to coding it soon, although there are some other
important things as well going on right now. Anyway the idea is that I'd
get it good enough to use my own mails pretty soon, then get v2.2 tree
feature complete and release v2.2.alpha1 within a month or two and
hopefully quickly stabilize it.