[Dovecot] IMAP NOTIFY extension

ashley willis ashley.github at gmail.com
Wed May 9 05:17:33 EEST 2012

your work on NOTIFY was brought to my attention, and I see it hasn't been changed in two months, a week after you announced it. a few users and some mail admins have been wanting something like this for k9 mail, which I help develop. what is the current status? is it worth installing and starting work in getting k9 to support it yet? I'd offer help on your end, but I just know java and perl. c code usually confuses me (i keep meaning to learn, but...). thanks!

-ashley