[Dovecot] Android ICS stock client and IMAP Capability issue.

Massimiliano Cianelli massimiliano at cianelli.eu
Thu Nov 8 02:18:48 EET 2012

If you give a look to Google code there are a lot of important bugs keep open from years.

I like a lot android... but they have to spent a little more on it. Only in that way it will be the best mobile os around.
Now it have some goods and some bads things.. like every os around us.. the only big good thing... it is open.

Sent from Galaxy Nexus