[Dovecot] Android ICS stock client and IMAP Capability issue.

Robert Schetterer rs at sys4.de
Thu Nov 8 09:40:22 EET 2012

Am 08.11.2012 01:18, schrieb Massimiliano Cianelli:
> Yes, different teams, but I think Google is still a lot more reasonable
>>company to deal with things like this than Microsoft. Although
>>surprisingly even Microsoft appears to support SPECIAL-USE in the next
>>Outlook(?) client.

yeah it works, but they had bugged it for my last tests,
mail in sent folder ( which is corect in use by  SPECIAL-USE )
always stay unread, seems they have had design problems using now a
standard outgoing folder, however there is a bug report about that
and they anounced to fix it, but it isnt in my last tests after the last
upgrade, if they dont fix it you cant use the sent folder via imap in a
handy way , and you have to disable the feature in total ( this point
was changed also ), and need to set this function via filter wizard like
long time ago outlook versions needed it

Best Regards
MfG Robert Schetterer

--
[*] sys4 AG