[Dovecot] Problem with sieve. dovecot 2.0.17

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Thu Oct 25 10:16:28 EEST 2012

On 10/23/2012 9:40 PM, Stephan Bosch wrote:
> Also, could you provide your full configuration as output from `dovecot
> -n` ?
>
> Regards,
>
> Stephan.

Thanks Stephan,

I just upgraded from 2.0.17 to 2.1.9 and ph 0.3.1 (gentoo) and it seems
to work as expected and dont leave any traces in the INBOX with the same
script.
I dont know the old ph version and since it was resolved i'm ok with it.
My only problem is that it will put the file in the folder but will not
mark the folder with the new file until I actually check the folder
manually.
it's not that much hustle but if there is a way to solve it I will be
more then happy to hear about it.

Thanks,
Eliezer
--