[Dovecot] Small issue with "submission host"

Raphael Ordinas r.ordinas at math.univ-paris-diderot.fr
Fri Oct 26 11:51:52 EEST 2012

Hi,

Here's the doveconf -n output :

    # doveconf -n
    # 2.0.14: /usr/local/etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf
    # OS: FreeBSD 8.1-RELEASE-p5 amd64
    auth_mechanisms = plain login
    auth_username_format = %Lu
    auth_worker_max_count = 90
    default_process_limit = 1024
    first_valid_gid = 1500
    first_valid_uid = 1500
    hostname = mailhost.mydomain.tld
    last_valid_gid = 1500
    last_valid_uid = 1500
    lda_mailbox_autocreate = yes
    lda_mailbox_autosubscribe = yes
    listen = *
    mail_gid = 1500
    mail_location = maildir:~/Maildir
    mail_plugins = acl quota mail_log notify
    mail_privileged_group = mail
    mail_uid = 1500
    managesieve_notify_capability = mailto
    managesieve_sieve_capability = fileinto reject envelope
    encoded-character vacation subaddress comparator-i;ascii-numeric
    relational regex imap4flags copy include variables body enotify
    environment mailbox date
    passdb {
       args = /usr/local/etc/dovecot/dovecot-ldap.conf.ext
       driver = ldap
    }
    plugin {
       acl = vfile:/usr/local/etc/dovecot-acls:cache_secs=300
       autocreate = Sent
       autocreate1 = Trash
       autocreate2 = Drafts
       autocreate3 = Spam
       autocreate4 = Faux-positif
       autosubscribe = Sent
       autosubscribe1 = Trash
       autosubscribe2 = Drafts
       autosubscribe3 = Spam
       autosubscribe4 = Faux-positif
       autosubscribe5 = INBOX
       mail_log_events = delete undelete expunge copy mailbox_delete
    mailbox_rename
       mail_log_fields = uid box msgid size
       quota = maildir:User quota
       quota_rule = Trash:storage=+100M
       quota_warning = storage=95%% quota-warning 95
       quota_warning2 = storage=80%% quota-warning 80
       sieve = ~/.dovecot.sieve
       sieve_before = /usr/local/lib/dovecot/sieve/backup-all.sieve
       sieve_dir = ~/sieve
    }
    postmaster_address = postmaster at mydomain.tld
    protocols = imap lmtp sieve
    quota_full_tempfail = yes
    service anvil {
       client_limit = 3500
    }
    service auth-worker {
       user = $default_internal_user
    }
    service auth {
       client_limit = 5500
       unix_listener auth-master {
         group = vmail
         mode = 0660
         user = vmail
       }
       user = doveauth
    }
    service imap-login {
       inet_listener imap {
         port = 143
       }
       inet_listener imaps {
         port = 993
         ssl = yes
       }
    }
    service lmtp {
       inet_listener lmtp {
         address = 172.0.0.1
         port = 2525
       }
    }
    service managesieve-login {
       inet_listener sieve_deprecated {
         port = 2000
       }
       process_limit = 1024
    }
    service managesieve {
       process_limit = 1024
    }
    service quota-warning {
       executable = script /usr/local/bin/quota-warning.sh
       unix_listener quota-warning {
         user = vmail
       }
       user = dovecot
    }
    shutdown_clients = no
    ssl = required
    ssl_ca = </etc/ssl/certs/dovecot.pem
    ssl_cert = </etc/ssl/certs/dovecot.pem
    ssl_key = </etc/ssl/private/dovecot.pem
    submission_host = smtp.mydomain.tld
    userdb {
       args = /usr/local/etc/dovecot/dovecot-ldap.conf.ext
       driver = ldap
    }
    verbose_proctitle = yes
    protocol lmtp {
       mail_plugins = acl quota mail_log notify sieve
    }
    protocol lda {
       mail_plugins = acl quota mail_log notify
    }
    protocol imap {
       imap_client_workarounds = delay-newmail tb-extra-mailbox-sep
       mail_max_userip_connections = 20
       mail_plugins = acl quota mail_log notify imap_quota imap_acl
    autocreate
    }
    protocol sieve {
       managesieve_implementation_string = Dovecot Pigeonhole
       ssl = required
    }

Regards,

Raphael