[Dovecot] Unable to get Managesieve working

Cliff Dunn cliff at clamjuice.org
Wed Oct 31 02:17:56 EET 2012

Ok, so when I add the mail_plugins = sieve I get:
sudo service dovecot restart
Restarting IMAP/POP3 mail server: dovecotFPlugin sieve not found from
directory /usr/lib/dovecot/modules/imap
Error: imap dump-capability process returned 89
Fatal: Invalid configuration in /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf
  failed

I am assuming something is missing here?