[Dovecot] clucene build warnings?

Mon Sep 17 12:56:35 EEST 2012

On 2012-09-17 4:40 AM, Tom Hendrikx <tom at whyscream.net> wrote:
> I suggest that you simply report the issue upstream and see what
> happens. If the code is harmless, they might just change it the so that
> gcc doesn't complain about it in the future.

Thanks Tom, but I already did, a long time ago (when I first installed it):

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3494798&group_id=80013&atid=558446

Didn't hear anything for a month, and when I posted a follow-up, was
told they were busy, and would take a look in the next few days, but
nothing since and that was back in March...

I just posted another follow-up, so we'll see what happens.

I was mainly interested to know if anyone else sees this warning when
compiling on other systems...

--

Best regards,

Charles