[Dovecot] clucene build warnings?

Mon Sep 17 16:40:09 EEST 2012

On 2012-09-17 8:45 AM, Timo Sirainen <tss at iki.fi> wrote:
> Both CLucene and Lucene++ are C++ ports of the original Java Lucene.

Hmmm... ok, I guess I'm missing something...

Googling lucene++ leads me to this page:

http://taschenorakel.de/mathias/2012/04/18/fulltext-search-benchmarks/

which has a link to 'lucene++', which takes me to the Apache Lucene/Solr
page:

http://lucene.apache.org/

and on that page it says (among other things):

"/Lucene Core <http://lucene.apache.org/core/>/, our flagship
sub-project, provides Java-based indexing and search technology, as well
as spellchecking, hit highlighting and advanced analysis/tokenization
capabilities."

Which seems to say that it is java based...?

--

Best regards,

Charles