[Dovecot] 76Gb to 146Gb

Spyros Tsiolis stsiol at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 24 22:13:50 EEST 2012

----- Original Message -----

Ed,

Don't worry about it. I wasn't offended.
I have a lot of experience with linux but not on heavy metal servers.
I used to have plenty of experience back in the G2/ G3 era (I was
also ACE in the Compaq years) but that was back in the time that
Compaq was only supporting Windows OSs and SCO.

Also the problem is that I don't have the time to "play" with a
spare HP/Compaq server ( I have a couple laying around btw).
I'll get round to it at some point.

I am just asking you chaps because I am sure people out there had
the chance to tinker with newer and better equipment.

Thank you for your reply,

Best Regards,

spyros

----
"I merely function as a channel that filters
music through the chaos of noise"
- Vangelis