[Dovecot] 76Gb to 146Gb

Ed W lists at wildgooses.com
Mon Sep 24 21:55:07 EEST 2012

On 24/09/2012 19:07, Ed W wrote:
> This is one of those questions which is almost too easy if you are
> familiar with Linux.  Trying not to sound like a d*ck, but is it an
> option to rent someone to help with admin jobs?  For example, were it
> me then I would probably have setup some partitioning scheme with
> separate partitions for data and operating system? Possibly also using
> LVM?

That came out wrong...  What I meant to say was something more like "if
you were to employ someone locally they would probably give you a whole
bunch of ideas on how you could adjust the setup of the server to be
more future proof.  It would be worth working with someone just to get
that right.  For example, here are some ideas that occur to me that you
could use ..."

Sorry, should re-read my words before hitting send

Ed