[Dovecot] precise reading of plugin deleted to trash

ml ml at smtp.fakessh.eu
Mon Sep 10 22:15:45 EEST 2012

hello timo and other dev

after a precise reading of plugin deleted to trash
it appears to me like things more varariables are declared NULL in the
code.
it appears to me as being possible to achieve actions even if messages
with the same id appears several times in different INBOX

when it is the exact order of things

--
  http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xC2626742
  gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key C2626742

  http://about.me/fakessh
  http://urlshort.eu fakessh @
  http://gplus.to/sshfake
  http://gplus.to/sshswilting
  http://gplus.to/john.swilting
  https://lists.fakessh.eu/mailman/
  This list is moderated by me, but all applications will be accepted
  provided they receive a note of presentation